The challenge with today’s device security and management
End-user device security has become an increasingly important part of any effective cybersecurity strategy. The shift to a distributed workforce has expanded the threat landscape, introducing new risks that need to be addressed to protect data and ensure compliance. At the same time, organisations want to maximise their resources and ensure business uptime.
Slow device onboarding hinders productivity and business continuity
Lack of visibility into the attack surface leads to unmanaged security gaps
Meeting and proving compliance requires expertise and readily available insights
IT resources are stretched doing repetitive, manual device security and management
Devicie works with organisations across multiple verticals
Highly regulated industries
MSPs & MSSPs
Devicie overcomes today's challenges of device security and management
Devicie empowers your team to do their best work in a productive and secure environment:
- Rapid new hire onboarding with automated secure device set-up, anywhere in the world
- Extensive inventory and compliance reporting, including a complete audit trail
- Automated layered security across the fleet in line with best practice frameworks
- Automation that makes sense, saving time, money and time
- Liberating your IT team to focus on more strategic projects.
Case study: Safe bet PointsBet
How moving their employee device security to the cloud with Devicie achieved better protection, user experience and efficiency outcomes for PointsBet.