Product Engineering Lead – Frontend
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Devicie family and develop your career in an environment where you are encouraged to take on projects out of your traditional domain or technical specialisation. We provide a continuous learning environment and offer training in cybersecurity to ensure you have the knowledge and skills required to work with our clients.
At Devicie, we’re a team of passionate technology advocates on a mission to accelerate workplace modernisation by simplifying end-user device management.
Devicie enables IT teams to deploy and maintain their end-user device fleet securely, permanently and at scale. With Devicie, organisations can accelerate Intune implementation and achieve complete visibility and control over their end-state from anywhere, with automations that span the entire device management lifecycle.
We have substantial funding, multiple customers and partners, and we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, requiring more highly talented people sharing our values, ambition and passion for excellence.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Engineering Lead – Frontend to join our team and lead the development of all portals and interfaces for both internal and external clients.
You will lead and work closely with our agile delivery teams to create new components and features that are of the highest quality and reliability. You will be designing, implementing and testing efficient, clean and permanent solutions.
You will be writing code that helps us and our customers to configure, manage and monitor the Devicie SaaS product. You will also participate in continuous planning, design and testing of the platform.
Your opinion will matter, and every day you will work with highly engaged and passionate people, who understand what matters most. This is a unique chance to learn what it takes to build an industry-changing business and, importantly, enjoy every moment of it.
What you bring to the position
From your 5+ years in a similar development role, you will bring attention to detail, unwavering work ethic, and a passion for technology and finding better ways to do things.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack or Frontend Developer
- Strong ability to lead technical teams and provide direction
- Understanding of Agile behaviors, tools and techniques
- A security-first mindset in everything you do
- Deep understanding of testing principals, methodologies and tooling
- Experience with front-end technologies HTML/CSS, React, Angular
- Knowledge of back-end technologies GraphQL, REST, Python, Java, .Net
- Knowledge of Azure cloud-based infrastructure
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Efficient problem-solving skills
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries – Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, Jquery.