Modern Workplace – Senior macOS Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Devicie family and shape automation of management and security within the Devicie ecosystem. You will develop your career and pursue a passion for security alongside highly engaged talented people who understand and concentrate on what matters most. You will have the opportunity to learn what it takes to build an industry-changing business and enjoy every moment of it.
At Devicie, we’re a team of passionate technology advocates on a mission to accelerate workplace modernisation by simplifying end-user device management.
Devicie enables IT teams to deploy and maintain their end-user device fleet securely, permanently and at scale. With Devicie, organisations can accelerate Intune implementation and achieve complete visibility and control over their end-state from anywhere, with automations that span the entire device management lifecycle.
We have substantial funding, multiple customers and partners, and we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, requiring more highly talented people sharing our values, ambition and passion for excellence.
As a proficient user and administrator of macOS in enterprise environments, you will have strong scripting and automation skills, and a detailed knowledge of mac packaging tools and techniques.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Designing scalable solutions to our most complex macOS-related problems.
- Staying current with changes to macOS as soon as they become available, especially related to security, MDM and application packaging.
- Investigating the root cause of customer-reported issues and driving fixes and permanent solutions.
- Providing input into the technical direction of the platform, acting as the subject matter expert for everything macOS within Devicie.
- Working in a strong multi-discipline technical team to produce the best product possible to our customers.
- Contributing to the automation of all configurations within the platform, with collaboration with the internal teams.
You will bring to the position
Like us, you are passionate, self-motivated and focused on continually developing your career in IT by constantly exploring the potential of emerging technologies and expanding your skills in your specialist area.
Successful candidates will bring the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering; or equivalent experience
- Strong macOS enterprise management experience using automation
- You are well versed on application packaging for macOS and iOS using automated packaging solutions such as Intune, munki, autopkg or similar
- Understanding of macOS containers (.pkg, .dmg, .app)
- Proven, solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems
- Experience scripting on macOS (Bash/Python)
- Have a passion for security
- Experience of macOS enterprise management solutions e.g., Jamf, Workspace One, Kandji, Intune, Hexnode or similar
- An ability to work efficiently in a dynamic start-up environment where critical thinking and innovation are important to achieve success through curiosity and collaboration.
If you want to work in an environment where your ability to think differently when approaching any problem is celebrated, please apply now!
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]