Modern Workplace – Packaging Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Devicie family and develop your career in an environment where you are encouraged to take on projects out of your traditional domain or technical specialisation. We provide a continuous learning environment and offer training in cybersecurity to ensure you have the knowledge and skills required to work with our clients.
At Devicie, we’re a team of passionate technology advocates on a mission to accelerate workplace modernisation by simplifying end-user device management.
Devicie enables IT teams to deploy and maintain their end-user device fleet securely, permanently and at scale. With Devicie, organisations can accelerate Intune implementation and achieve complete visibility and control over their end-state from anywhere, with automations that span the entire device management lifecycle.
We have substantial funding, multiple customers and partners, and we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, requiring more highly talented people sharing our values, ambition and passion for excellence.
As the Modern Workplace – Packaging Specialist, you will have a critical responsibility for a pipeline of automated application packaging, ensuring the existing application catalogue is maintained as well as adding to it whenever required. This role will be vital to ensuring the highest level of availability, performance and security throughout the deployment lifecycle.
Your opinion will matter, and every day you will work with highly engaged, talented and passionate people who understand and concentrate on what matters most. This is a unique chance to learn what it takes to build an industry-changing business and, importantly, enjoy every moment of it.
What you will work on
In ensuring the highest level of availability, performance and security throughout the development lifecycle, some specific responsibilities will include:
- Complex troubleshooting, problem diagnosis, correction and escalation support for application packages
- Take ownership of incident, problem, or enquiry through to resolution
- Assist with Intune application development and troubleshooting
- Oversee the testing cycle to ensure all applications have passed checks and that no issues have been introduced to the environment
- Support internal and external customers, providing the highest level of technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate organisational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment.
- 3+ years’ proven experience in application packaging within a Windows environment
- Skilled around deploying SCCM and Intune packages
- MSI and transforms creation
- Competent in Windows 10, Office 365, Intune and AAD
- Understanding and experience deploying security baselines (e.g. Group Policy or Intune configuration profiles)
- Scripting (e.g. Powershell/Visual Basic)
- Data manipulation by logic operators (e.g. concat, split, indexof, etc)
- Sound knowledge of web scraping and working knowledge of rest API
- Understanding of webscraping and how to add applications into a back catalogue.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts
- Experience in application packaging and deployment within a large and complex organisation
- Exposure to macOS application packaging
- Azure ecosystem infrastructure experience, including Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Azure DevOps.
If you want to work in an environment where your ability to think differently when approaching any problem is celebrated, please apply now!
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]