Modern Workplace Expert
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Devicie family and develop your career in an environment where you are encouraged to take on projects out of your traditional domain or technical specialisation. We provide a continuous learning environment and offer training in cybersecurity to ensure you have the knowledge and skills required to work with our clients.
At Devicie, we’re a team of passionate technology advocates on a mission to accelerate workplace modernisation by simplifying end-user device management.
Devicie enables IT teams to deploy and maintain their end-user device fleet securely, permanently and at scale. With Devicie, organisations can accelerate Intune implementation and achieve complete visibility and control over their end-state from anywhere, with automations that span the entire device management lifecycle.
We have substantial funding, multiple customers and partners, and we are now looking to enter our next phase of growth, requiring more highly talented people sharing our values, ambition and passion for excellence.
Devicie is in search of a security visionary to build, enhance, develop and promote the security paradigms inherent in the platform.
Devicie already provides practical centralised controls over endpoints with tangible and intangible security benefits. The opportunity both to develop further endpoint security benefits, and greatly enhance visualisation of the benefits and status of the environment from a security perspective is almost unlimited.
You will work with the senior team to identify, prioritise and develop process, procedures and use case outcomes with security benefits to end customers. You will work very closely with the engineering and other technical teams to design and ultimately build the delivery artefacts to deliver these security benefits to clients.
What you will work on
- Level 3 support for Microsoft Intune by assisting internal Devicie teams for resolution
- Research existing and new device management trends, and work with our internal development team to expand the range of features and capabilities in the Devicie platform, delivering exceptional outcomes to customer and partners
- Participating in pre-sale and high-level architectural meetings with customers as required
- Actively participate in the design and prototyping of device management automation
- Mentoring and coaching junior/new staff.
What you bring to the position
Like us, you are passionate, self-motivated and focused on continually developing your career in IT by constantly exploring the potential of emerging technologies and expanding your skills in your specialist area.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- High integrity and a positive work ethic, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders through excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to document and communicate your knowledge and the task requirements for any audience, regardless of their skills and knowledge level
- Experience architecting solutions in large, complex, enterprise environments
- 5+ years’ experience designing and delivering IT infrastructure projects for customers’ on-prem and cloud solutions
- Extensive knowledge in the following solutions: Active Directory, Azure Directory, Identity, Group Policy, PKI, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune and SCCM), Microsoft 365, Azure automation and monitoring technologies (Functions & Logic Apps), Log Analytics (Azure Monitor) or AWS equivalent
- Good understanding of REST API (desirable Microsoft Graph)
- Demonstrated experience with scripting tools such as PowerShell or Python.